Dorothy Waide Video Tutorial Collection (USB)
Dorothy Waide is one of the world’s most sought-after baby sleep consultants and author of You Simply Can’t Spoil a Newborn: The essential Kiwi guide to nurturing your baby in the first three months & Simply Parenting: from 12 weeks to 12 months now shares her 30 years of experience in these essential, concise, tutorial videos to help all sleep deprived, time-poor parents.
- Bathing & Changing
This makes a fabulous gift for new parents.
If you would like to view the videos in a downloadable format, you are able to purchase these individually on Dorothy’s Tools & Tutorials page.
Dorothy Waide’s Tools Bundle (excl. videos)
A discounted package to gain access to this great bundle of Dorothy Waide’s Tools listed in the Baby Help “Tools & Tutorials” section. Downloadable charts for ages and stages from Newborn to Toddlers.
- Routine & nap guidelines
- Introducing Solids Package
- Dorothy’s Toddler Pack
Video: How to Settle your Baby Tutorial
Video tutorial for Dorothy’s go-to baby settling techniques. Including: engulf hold, settling in bassinet/cot, cupping, patting, settling with a muslin square and stroking.
No need to walk the floor or rock them for hours on end.
(Please note that downloadable video files are not compatible to Apple iphone or ipad devices.)
Routine & Nap Guidelines
Five downloadable charts with routine and nap guidelines for your baby. Suitable from newborn through to toddler stage.
- General Guidelines for Babies
- Nap Guide
- General guideline notes for newborns to 12 weeks
- Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 6.30am)
- Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 7am)
Dorothy’s Toddler Pack
Seven downloadable charts to help with the transition from baby to toddler, focused on toddler routine and feeding.
– (A1) Variable start time – 10 mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (2 naps minimum 1 1 /2 hours)
– (A2) Variable start time 10mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (with 1 Band-aid and 1 nap)
– (B1) General guidelines for toddlers (2 naps per day)
– (B2) Toddler nap – moving to one nap with variable nap time
– (B3) General guidelines for toddlers – (1 nap per day)
– How to use the toddler guideline routines
– Toddler snacks
TeethEase Gel 15g
QBaby TeethEase Gel is a 100% natural teething gel free of chemicals, preservatives, artificial colours and flavours and harmful sugars. As your baby’s first teeth start to grow from around six months old, it can be a rather uncomfortable time for them. Providing your baby with the most natural support during this process is vital to their health and happiness.
Benefits of QBaby TeethEase Gel:
– 100% totally natural ingredients
– Contains no artificial colours, flavours or additives
– Supports the emerging teeth and gums
– Maintains a healthy oral environment
– Gentle action
All products sold on this website on behalf of the companies supplying the goods and warranties provided will be through those companies. We assume no responsibility or liability for any damage or loss. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness, and any action you take upon the information on this website is strictly at your own risk. We will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act if our products are wrongly described, develop a fault or are not fit for the purpose described.