Dorothy Waide’s Tools & Tutorials Bundle
A discounted package to gain access to this great bundle of Dorothy Waide’s Tools listed in the Baby Help “Tools & Tutorials” section. Downloadable charts for ages and stages from Newborn to Toddlers.
- Routine & nap guidelines
- Introducing Solids Package
- Dorothy’s Toddler Pack
Video: Baby Feeding Tutorial
Video step-by-step baby feeding tutorial for Dorothy’s go-to techniques for young babies, bottle feeding and formula preparation. All you need to know for feeding young babies.
(Please note that downloadable video files are not compatible to Apple iphone or ipad devices.)
Routine & Nap Guidelines
Four downloadable charts with routine and nap guidelines for your baby. Suitable from newborn through to toddler stage.
– General Guidelines for Babies
– Nap Guide
– Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 6.30am)
– Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 7am)
Introducing Solids Package
Five downloadable charts to help with the transition to solids – from introduction right through to suggested menu on a full diet.
– Introducing Solids Guidelines
– Dorothy’s Vegetables
– 4-8+ Months: 3 Meals per Day (Option 1)
– 4-8+ Months: 3 Meals per Day (Option 2)
– Suggested Menu on Full Diet
Dorothy’s Toddler Pack
Seven downloadable charts to help with the transition from baby to toddler, focused on toddler routine and feeding.
– (A1) Variable start time – 10 mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (2 naps minimum 1 1 /2 hours)
– (A2) Variable start time 10mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (with 1 Band-aid and 1 nap)
– (B1) General guidelines for toddlers (2 naps per day)
– (B2) Toddler nap – moving to one nap with variable nap time
– (B3) General guidelines for toddlers – (1 nap per day)
– How to use the toddler guideline routines
– Toddler snacks
I highly recommend Foodie Babe as the ‘go to’ for convenient and nutritional food for your baby. Foodie Babe creates delicious, nutritionally balanced, real homemade food for your little lovely’s tiny tum. Handcrafted with fresh, organic, seasonal produce and delivered to your door (currently Auckland only). Use my special customer code “DorothyW”, and you’ll get free delivery on your first order.