fits Nuna Sena travel cots
white organic cotton
Video tutorial for Dorothy’s go-to baby settling techniques. Including: engulf hold, settling in bassinet/cot, cupping, patting, settling with a muslin square and stroking.
No need to walk the floor or rock them for hours on end.
(Please note that downloadable video files are not compatible to Apple iphone or ipad devices.)
Four downloadable charts with routine and nap guidelines for your baby. Suitable from newborn through to toddler stage.
– General Guidelines for Babies
– Nap Guide
– Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 6.30am)
– Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 7am)
Seven downloadable charts to help with the transition from baby to toddler, focused on toddler routine and feeding.
– (A1) Variable start time – 10 mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (2 naps minimum 1 1 /2 hours)
– (A2) Variable start time 10mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (with 1 Band-aid and 1 nap)
– (B1) General guidelines for toddlers (2 naps per day)
– (B2) Toddler nap – moving to one nap with variable nap time
– (B3) General guidelines for toddlers – (1 nap per day)
– How to use the toddler guideline routines
– Toddler snacks
A discounted package to gain access to this great bundle of Dorothy Waide’s Tools listed in the Baby Help “Tools & Tutorials” section. Downloadable charts for ages and stages from Newborn to Toddlers.
You Simply Can’t Spoil a Newborn reveals my nurturing approach in calming the most unsettled baby and teaching them to self-settle and resettle. I also share advice on solving common feeding issues and managing time, relationships and emotional demands in the weeks following birth.
To keep us all safe, In-Home Consultations are currently suspended, but Dorothy is still available via SKYPE/phone/WhatsApp/FaceTime calls + Dial Dorothy Dismiss