A short introduction to Dorothy Waide’s tutorial video series.
Four downloadable charts with routine and nap guidelines for your baby. Suitable from newborn through to toddler stage.
– General Guidelines for Babies
– Nap Guide
– Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 6.30am)
– Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 7am)
Five downloadable charts to help with the transition to solids – from introduction right through to suggested menu on a full diet.
– Introducing Solids Guidelines
– Dorothy’s Vegetables
– 4-8+ Months: 3 Meals per Day (Option 1)
– 4-8+ Months: 3 Meals per Day (Option 2)
– Suggested Menu on Full Diet
Video tutorial for Dorothy’s go-to baby settling techniques. Including: engulf hold, settling in bassinet/cot, cupping, patting, settling with a muslin square and stroking.
No need to walk the floor or rock them for hours on end.
(Please note that downloadable video files are not compatible to Apple iphone or ipad devices.)
QBaby TeethEase Gel is a 100% natural teething gel free of chemicals, preservatives, artificial colours and flavours and harmful sugars. As your baby’s first teeth start to grow from around six months old, it can be a rather uncomfortable time for them. Providing your baby with the most natural support during this process is vital to their health and happiness.
Benefits of QBaby TeethEase Gel:
– 100% totally natural ingredients
– Contains no artificial colours, flavours or additives
– Supports the emerging teeth and gums
– Maintains a healthy oral environment
– Gentle action
Seven downloadable charts to help with the transition from baby to toddler, focused on toddler routine and feeding.
– (A1) Variable start time – 10 mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (2 naps minimum 1 1 /2 hours)
– (A2) Variable start time 10mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (with 1 Band-aid and 1 nap)
– (B1) General guidelines for toddlers (2 naps per day)
– (B2) Toddler nap – moving to one nap with variable nap time
– (B3) General guidelines for toddlers – (1 nap per day)
– How to use the toddler guideline routines
– Toddler snacks