Showing all 8 results
Sleepy Sundays Blackout Blinds
Introducing Sleepy Sundays Instant Blackout Blinds – create the perfect sleep sanctuary in seconds.
No glue, no fuss, Sleepy Sundays Instant Blackout Blinds are an ideal solution for anyone wanting less sunlight and more sleep.
You get 25 sheets in each pack. Each sheet is 80cm x 60cm which is 20m of blackout material.
100% blackout guaranteed.
Designed and manufactured in Europe, these patented, award winning blackout sheets use nothing but static to cling to your windows. Put on when needed and remove again in seconds. Cut to size, or overlap to ensure complete darkness.
Recommended by sleep consultants, GP’s, obstetric and midwifery practices who support gentle sleep and settling practices, Sleepy Sundays Instant Blackout Blinds help to create a dark and peaceful sleep environment whether at home, or away.
100% blackout, 100% portable and 100% biodegradable. Good for sleep and kind to the environment too.
Dorothy Waide’s Tools & Tutorials Bundle (excl. videos)
A discounted package to gain access to this great bundle of Dorothy Waide’s Tools listed in the Baby Help “Tools & Tutorials” section. Downloadable charts for ages and stages from Newborn to Toddlers.
- Routine & nap guidelines
- Introducing Solids Package
- Dorothy’s Toddler Pack
Video: How to Settle your Baby Tutorial
Video tutorial for Dorothy’s go-to baby settling techniques. Including: engulf hold, settling in bassinet/cot, cupping, patting, settling with a muslin square and stroking.
No need to walk the floor or rock them for hours on end.
(Please note that downloadable video files are not compatible to Apple iphone or ipad devices.)
Routine & Nap Guidelines
Four downloadable charts with routine and nap guidelines for your baby. Suitable from newborn through to toddler stage.
– General Guidelines for Babies
– Nap Guide
– Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 6.30am)
– Daily Routine Guide for Babies 4mths+ (wakes 7am)
Dorothy’s Toddler Pack
Seven downloadable charts to help with the transition from baby to toddler, focused on toddler routine and feeding.
– (A1) Variable start time – 10 mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (2 naps minimum 1 1 /2 hours)
– (A2) Variable start time 10mths plus – 3 1 /2 hour wake cycles (with 1 Band-aid and 1 nap)
– (B1) General guidelines for toddlers (2 naps per day)
– (B2) Toddler nap – moving to one nap with variable nap time
– (B3) General guidelines for toddlers – (1 nap per day)
– How to use the toddler guideline routines
– Toddler snacks
TeethEase Gel 15g
QBaby TeethEase Gel is a 100% natural teething gel free of chemicals, preservatives, artificial colours and flavours and harmful sugars. As your baby’s first teeth start to grow from around six months old, it can be a rather uncomfortable time for them. Providing your baby with the most natural support during this process is vital to their health and happiness.
Benefits of QBaby TeethEase Gel:
– 100% totally natural ingredients
– Contains no artificial colours, flavours or additives
– Supports the emerging teeth and gums
– Maintains a healthy oral environment
– Gentle action